Friday, June 14, 2013

That's A ......

Everything is bigger here......
and reminds me of the Tupperware "That's A Bowl" meaning
it is huge!

That's a huge ancient tree!


That's an "aunt" amongst giants....



That's a maple leaf on steroids!?


That's a slug - some are up to 10 inches long!



That's a Skunk Cabbage.


That's a fresh cod lunch from Jiggers!



I have a feeling "that's a" I'll be bigger as well
by the end
of this "wee" Get-Away!
Especially if we keep eating this well.





Till next time - loving Ucluelet, BC!


6 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful there! I went to Vancouver once, but we didn't have time to see much else, other than Whistler. I would love to go back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks for giving us that great perspective to see just how big everything is next to your tiny self. :)
    I know after being treated to Winnipeg/Steinbach hospitality I'm a tad bit larger. I mean 3 meals a day plus desserts, with no exercise in between. At least you are out enjoying the wild northwest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore BC! I just made some UBC cinnamon buns today :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems everything grows when it is well watered! Love those giant trees on the island.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love our maple leafs..the slugs? not so much!

    ReplyDelete

Leaping into February!

  Just turned the calendar page for February and LOVE the caption for this LOVE month on the doorstep. ...  and, there were tulips at the gr...