Thursday, June 13, 2013

Ups and Downs!!

We've had lots of Ups and Downs
lately.....

Up early,
Up in London,
Down in Toronto, 
Up in Toronto,
Down in Vancouver,
Up in Vancouver,
Down in Victoria - eek!
My sea-bands worked well

It was a day of Planes, Trains, Buses and Automobiles

It was worth every minute!



It brought us to Beautiful British Columbia....

Pictures don't even begin to capture how
lovely it is here....

How could it not be - it's by the sea (my
favourite kind of place)!

















Our B & B in Ucluelet, the prettiest place
We've ever stayed - surrounded by amazing trails
and woodland wonders.

Comfy cozy! I want to live here.
View from our private balcony!


















Delicious Crab dinner - Life is Good.


Till next time - so thankful for life's little Ups and Downs....

Remembering my dear mom today (June 13) what would have been her 97th birthday and happy birthday to my brother Ken and great niece Lexi who were also born on this "lucky" day!







6 comments:

  1. Looks like a beautiful place to be! Love the view from your balcony!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh...I hear good things...very good things...about that place. Hope that you have a lovely time there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you made it through all those up and downs! That plate of food looks amazing as does your lovely room. Enjoy your sea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely vacation. The coast is always so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you picked the perfect place to 'come down'. My nephew got married on the beach in Ucluelet a month ago. Looking forward to hearing/seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I missed your comings and goings...Welcome to Ucluelet...the west side of the country.
    I am hoping you have some sunny days.

    ReplyDelete

Leaping into February!

  Just turned the calendar page for February and LOVE the caption for this LOVE month on the doorstep. ...  and, there were tulips at the gr...