Saturday, July 1, 2023

June Joys


Continuing to seek the joys - June was full ...

 


Strawberry Pies and cute taste testers!



Shenanigans, ice-cream and hot tubbing!!


Moon Flower (a.k.a. evening primrose) watch is on.
This never gets old.



Blyth Festival - "Liars at a Funeral"


Theatre with dear friends - always a treat!









June 15 came and went ...

with beautiful flowers from thoughtful
family arriving at the door.














My "charge" and gifted bougainvillia - babysitting the hanger one for my sister
while she is gone to her summer home in Newfoundland. 



Finally finished and hung ... 2020 "Wish You Well" block of the month quilt.



Limincello on the go - see you in a few weeks!



My darlings - school's out for the summer!!!!!



Happy Canada D-eh!!!!!



Till next time ... finding joy in the faded patina and even more beautiful flowers of June.




3 comments:

  1. Thoughtfulness is so appreciated. Glad you have thoughtful people in your life. Our Grands are getting sooo big!! Glad yours can visit and you can visit them, too. Such a joy. Strawberry pie sounds so good. Happy belated Canada Day to you and happy July in general!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet pic's of your grands! I'm sure you will enjoy lots of good times with them this summer. Strawberry pie was a favorite here in June as well...and now we are on to raspberry pie. Your 'block of month' quilt is beautiful! Flowers and friends...the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flower bouquets are so beautiful and I'm glad that there are those who remembered a special day in your life. I love theater and I wish I would find out more often about oportunities to go. Enjoy having the kids around this summer. Time goes so quick!

    ReplyDelete

Eclipse clips

  Did you experience today's eclipse? Truly a once in a life-time experience. My day began with a gathering for coffee with my fellow re...