Saturday, September 7, 2024

Fall-ing

 Is it "fall-ing" where you are?
I always forget how much I love this time of year!
Near perfect warm days
Evening Golden hours
Long shadows
Cool, open the windows, nights
"Sweater Weather"
No need for air conditioning nor for heating - perfection!

There were some end of Summer shanigans ...




Times spent in the park...



Some new decor - mirror finally...



Some sour dough baking and gifting ...



And suddenly it was "back to school" for these two cuties ...




My September calendar has exploded with meetings, some theatre,
coffee times with friends, sleep overs, a quick bus trip North, and summer
guests from Kentucky.
More details to follow on all these upcoming events as they unfold.

One cannot say I am not keeping busy - perhaps too much so?

Stay well my dear readers ...

Till next time ...  stop to enjoy these wonderfilled last days of our summer.







3 comments:

  1. So many good days to enjoy with loved ones. The back to school photos are fun. Your sour dough loaves are perfection! We had a few autumn like days and then summer exploded here again. Soon enough we will enjoy those open windows again. Happy September and fall days to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see Ellen took the words out of my mouth…’Your sourdough loaves are perfection!’ Your fall seems to be shaping up nicely! Enjoy it all! Judy @ My Front Porch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Both Ellen and Judy have said what I was going to say: "Your sour dough loaves are perfection!" I guess it's unanimous!

    Oh, I love fall too! Every season has its own goodness, but fall is my favorite! Enjoy all of the good things in store for you this fall!

    ReplyDelete

Fall-ing

  Is it "fall-ing" where you are? I always forget how much I love this time of year! Near perfect warm days Evening Golden hours L...