Thursday, May 3, 2012

Rhubarb and Robins!





The nest has been padded - however, haven't noticed much action lately and I'm afraid we may have disturbed Mrs. Robin too much?  Maybe she changed her mind and doesn't like all the traffic and the bright porch lights!  That would probably be a blessing.












The Rhubarb is at 8 weeks and I'm so excited.  I think I can pick some now.  I will be making a pie this weekend for sure!  Do you wonder why the row is so crooked?  Well that's another story.....

Watch for a special Rhubarb craft that I'll be making in the next few weeks for our church's annual Rhubarb and Rhummage Sale!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for my first rhubarb pie!
    I'm making your Crunchy Broccoli Salad to take to a potluck at work tomorrow. I'll try to remember to take a picture and post about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... it's almost sad that after all that work she may have abandoned her nest. If she does not come back, you have a free nest to use .. um, maybe as decor in your house, especially if you are a bird collector.
    Your rhubarb plants looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh,YUM!!!! I love rhubarb pie, but may have to make just an individual crisp so I don't have to eat the whole pie myself :)

    ReplyDelete

Leaping into February!

  Just turned the calendar page for February and LOVE the caption for this LOVE month on the doorstep. ...  and, there were tulips at the gr...